This exercise use a Stability Ball instead of a bench. The Stability Ball conforms better to your body and allows for correct anatomical range of movement.
- Lie one side of your torso, and with your waist and hip against a Stability Ball, position your feet on the floor (or against a wall) for support.
- With one hand, hold a weight against the side of your head.
- Place your free hand across your chest to steady yourself.
- Raise your torso up off the ball by flexing your waist.
- With controlled movements lower yourself back onto the ball.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.