This is an advanced exercise. This exercise combines a step up with a bicep curl.
- Place a box or bench in front of you.
- Place a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing up.
- Keep your back straight, your shoulders back and your abs drawn in.
- With one leg, step up on to the box and raise your other leg up (as if taking another step).
- At the top of the step, curl your arms up by bringing your biceps towards your shoulders.
- Return to the starting position and switch legs.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.