This exercise uses the straight side of a Preacher Curl bench to increase the range of motion of the exercise.
- Turn a Preacher Curl bench around so you are leaning against the angled side.
- Grasp a barbell with palms up, approximately 6 inches apart.
- Leaning against the bench, lower the bar along the flat side of the bench fully extending your arms.
- Curl your arms up so your biceps are touching your forearms.
- Slowly lower the bar to the starting position.
Note: Use a low weight to get used to the motion of this exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.