Concentration exercises limit your range of movement to increase the effectiveness of the movement. This version uses a barbell.
- Sit on the end of a flat bench with your feet flat and your legs spread apart.
- Bend forward at your waist keeping your back straight.
- Grasp a barbell in your hands with a close grip approximately 6 inches apart with your palms facing up.
- With your elbow pressed against your inner thigh, curl the bar up towards your chest.
- Slowly lower the bar to the starting position near the floor.
Note: Keep all of your body still except the arm you are exercising.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.