This exercise is the main strengthening exercise when wanting to strengthen ones chest, biceps and triceps as well as core muscles.
- Start with a basic push up, lay face down on the floor, or a mat; with your feet together curled slightly so you rise onto the ball of your feet.
- Place you hands shoulder width apart on the either side of your chest.
- Draw your abs in.
- Inhale as you raise your body up till your arms are straight.
- Keep your head and neck level with your body (donâ€™t look up or down) and donâ€™t allow your back to rise or fall.
- Exhale out as you lower your body back to the ground.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.