This is the same general movement as with a Push Up except your feet are elevated allowing greater range of motions and targeting the pectorals differently than the regular Push Up.
- Place your feet on a bench at least 18″ off the ground.
- Make sure the tops of your feet are flush against the bench.
- Place your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
- With your hands directly under your shoulders, press up from the floor, keeping your back and neck in a straight line so you are looking forward during the entire exercise.
- Once your arms are fully extended pause and then with slow controlled movements lower yourself to the floor again.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.