A Preacher Curl uses a special bench to support the triceps and isolate the biceps to build the arms.
- Place a padded arm curl bench in front of a cable machine.
- Attach a short bar to the bottom pulley.
- Rest your arms against the bench and extend them fully.
- With a narrow grip (6 inches) grasp the bar withÂ palms facing up and pull it towards your head.
- Pause for a moment and then lower the bar back to starting position.
Note: Perform this exercise in a slow controlled manner for best results.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.