Weightlifting is a sport of international competitiveness where the goal is to raise the great weight. Maybe you’ve seen them on television in “The Strongest Man in the World” competition. Those trucks athletes, and the withdrawal of aircraft, and throw barrels high walls. How she strong? The simple answer is – a lot of lifting weights, and of course the right to food.
Your fitness goals can not lift trucks, aircraft, and the withdrawal, but weight lifting workout routine is one of the most effective way of brute force to win. Unlike traditional bodybuilding routine that focuses on carving your muscles, weight lifting workout designed to increase your strength and generally, muscle mass and strength. Safety during training raise the energy because the amount of weight involved, it is best to approach this with caution routine. When performing weight lifting movements, you must meet strict form to be used to help prevent damage to the joints.
One area of the body that is susceptible to damage during these moves is the lower back. It is therefore important that you protect your back by keeping your abs and acting, while the performance of the exercises.
If you are a beginner, start slowly and gradually build up to lifting heavier weights. It is always better to work with any person through this kind of training. Partner can spot you during heavy lifts, and to help motivate you at the same time.
Benefits of weight training:
Certainly you will be motivated to adhere to strict weight lifting routine, but the rewards can be worthwhile. Weightlifting program provides the following benefits:
* First and foremost, you can get stronger. Lifting heavy weights is probably the most important element in muscle mass and increase strength.
* The nature of the explosives of this training burns lots of calories. According to a study conducted by Harvard University, a person will spend £ 185 266 calories in 30 minutes of weight lifting strong.
* Done correctly, weight lifting, and reduces the risk of osteoporosis. Research has shown that lifting weights actually help your bones grow thicker.
* Weight helps to reduce stress, thus reducing the risk of heart disease. Because of the intensity, and this type of training also increase endurance heart and blood vessels and muscles.
* Increased other minor natural weightlifting training of self-confidence. As you can see yourself getting stronger, you will have the immense sense of satisfaction.
Weightlifting routine training, starting a successful weightlifting should consist of compound movements like squats, deadlifts, and presses. During the training, and focus on lifting heavy weights with low repetitions.
This can be done this routine sample 3 days a week and should be a day of rest between workouts.
No 4 groups of 3 to 5 repetitions per exercise, and do not forget to increase the weight after each set.
Many of these weight lifting exercises require strict adherence to proper form, the assistance of a quorum.
* Bench Press – Start with your back flat on the bench and both feet on the ground. Raise the bar off the rack and pull it toward your chest. To do so by clicking on the bar immediately to your chest.
* Dumbbell military press – Start in a sitting position and hand you a quorum of two dumbbells at shoulder height. Press the weights straight out over your head, and then to the lower starting position.
* Dips – Find a set of parallel bars or terminal decline. Understanding of the knobs and push your body upright in the development of the floor. Lower yourself until your elbows are parallel with the floor, and push and then return to starting point. Keep your elbows in close to your body.
* Squats – the use of iron squat rack for this exercise. Shoulder width with your legs apart, and remove the tape from the shelf and let it rest on your shoulders behind your neck. Bar in this position, squat down until knees are almost parallel to the ground and then stand back to the starting point.
* Dumbbell Lunge – Grab a pair of dumbbells and rushed forward with the station a long step. Your back knee almost touches the ground when you step forward. If you feel that the front of your healing from the ground, step forward with the other leg.
* Deadlift – put the iron on the ground and add the required amount of weight. Stand next to the bar along the shoulder of his feet. Squat down and grab the bar with one palm facing you and the other facing the bar.
* Lift the bar, respectively, and let the bar back in the movement controlled.
* Showed more than a dumbbell rows – place a pair of dumbbells next to the seat weight. One place in the knee and the other arm on the couch, bending to grab the weight. In this position, pull the dumbbells to your chest and then drop it back to Earth.
* Work on the other side of the body, and your weight to the other arm and repeat the same amount of repetition.
You can customize this basic training weightlifting add extra exercises if needed. Exercises build strength in this program are squat, deadlift, and bench press. These complex movements are necessary for the institution of this program.
Such simple movements along with diet heavy weight and follow a good diet helps a lot in building muscle mass and body.