Fresh from the success of the Gemmalyn Crosby Sport Festival 2015 last August 29, 2015 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Manila Philippines with attendees of over 1500 and now on its 3rd year — The GEMMALYN CROSBY is back with a bigger and more exciting event- GEMMALYN CROSBY SPORTS FESTIVAL presents THE PHILIPPINE FITNESS EXPO!!!
With Fitness and Wellness booming in the Philippines, it is our pleasure to invite your company to join us for this exciting event!!!
Co-Organized by top events company team of Events Manila— The GEMMALYN CROSBY SPORTS FESTIVAL presents THE PHILIPPINE FITNESS EXPO would like to offer your company to PARTNER with our 2016 line-up of exciting events which aim to increase and develop awareness in fitness, bodybuilding, fitness martial arts, and wellness among Filipinos.
Sports Festival on Sept 3, 2016 at the SMX Convention Center Mall of Asia. The EXPO is a multi sport event featuring various sports:
• BodyBuilding Championships by the Gemmalyn Crosby Sports Festival (3rd year)
• Boxing Tournament by Penalosa Boxing
• Basketball 3×3 Tournament by Kings of the Court
• Karatedo Championships by the Philippine Karatedo League
• Best of the Best by the Filipino Martial Arts & Arnis Competition
• Table Tennis Spin and Burn Tournament by the Philippine Table Tennis Federation Inc.
• Yoga Classes by Beyond Yoga
• Zumba Fitness Party by Zumba Guru- Ms Regine Tolentino.
Athletes and Sports Enthusiasts from around the world and the Philippines will be there to grace the event and the Event is targeting 5000 attendees. Coming from the success of last year’s event, also at SMX Convention Center where we had almost 3000 attendees. For this year, we are getting bigger and better with almost 3000sqm of Expo Space featuring the best in the Fitness & Wellness Industry!
Promoted in print, radio, TV and digital/social media- The Philippine Fitness & Wellness Expo presented by Gemmalyn Crosby Sports Festival is designed as a family event and aims to promote sports, fitness and wellness to the Filipino of all ages.