Natalia Abraham Coelho, who was born in New York, New York and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, won the Women’s Physique International crown for the second straight year. She received the champion’s trophy from Arnold Schwarzenegger and $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jackets and congratulations from Steve Slater of Rogue and Natalie Eva Marie of Reign Total Body Fuel.
The remainder of the Women’s Physique International top six:
- 2nd place: Anne-Lorraine Mohn of France received $4,000 and congratulations from Cryotech Nordic and Jan Tana.
- 3rd place: Margita Zamolova of Czech Republic received $3,000 and congratulations from Mount Carmel Health System and Magnum Nutraceuticals.
- 4th place: Desunka Dawson of Euless, Texas, received $2,000 and congratulations from Jan Tana and The Columbus Dispatch.
- 5th place: Jennifer Taylor of Zephyrhills, Fla, received $1,000 and congratulations from Magnum Nutraceuticals and Cryotech Nordic.
- 6th place: Claudia Diaz of Yuma, Az., received $1,000 and congratulations from The Columbus Dispatch and Mount Carmel Health System.