This is an advanced exercise and should be avoided by beginners.
- Lay on a flat bench with your head at one end and your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing up.
- Raise dumbbells over your body. Your arms will be pointed towards the ceiling.
- While keeping your upper arms and elbows still, lower the dumbbell slowly over your face bending only your elbow.
- Slowly raise the dumbbell back to the starting position and repeat with your other arm.
Note: Do not perform this exercise if your arms are fatigued, as you are lifting the weight over your face.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.