This exercise uses cables to isolate and work the triceps (muscles on the back of the arms).
- Place a flat bench with the end towards a weight stack.
- Attach a short straight bar to the pulley and lower the pulley to the bottom of the stack.
- Lie face up on the bench and grasp the bar with a narrow overhand grip.
- Starting with your arms extended lower the bar towards the bar towards the stack by bending your elbows.
- Slowly extend your arms upright and return to the starting position.
Note: Keep your elbows level throughout the exercises.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.