This is another biceps exercise where you lay down to isolate the muscles you are working. This is an advanced exercise.
- Lie on a flat bench with your head at one end and your feet planted firmly on the floor.
- With a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in, bring your arms down to your sides, hanging off the bench.
- Slowly raise your arms up until they are level with your chest.
- Curl the dumbbells by twisting your palms, so that your forearms touch your biceps.
- Slowly lower your arms to the starting position.
Note: Practice the motions of this exercise with light weights to become familiar with the movements.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.