his exercise uses an incline bench to change your body’s position as you perform bicep curls. The movement is very similar to a Preacher Curl.
- Adjust an incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
- Grasp a barbell with a shoulder width grip and lean face down against the bench, with your feet resting on the floor for support.
- Allow your arms to hang down at your sides.
- Keeping your elbows straight, raise the bar up towards your head, contracting your biceps.
- In a controlled manner lower the weight and repeat.
Note: Practice steady movements in this exercise, be careful not to let your arms sway.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.