This exercise combines a forward lunge with a bicep curl.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
- Stand with your feet together, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
- Allow your arms to extend down fully to the sides of your body.
- While keeping your body straight, take a step forward then bend your waist and your knee into a lunge.
- Be careful not to let your back knee drop to the floor.
- As you go into the lunge, curl your arms up towards your shoulders, contracting your biceps.
- Return to starting position and switch legs.
Note: Have a Personal Trainer or Instructor show you how to properly perform this exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.