YES!!! The AFC 2017 schedule is finalised. With more than 185 sessions, 60+ International Presenters, and 20 Pre & Post conference workshops.
We have an excellent line-up this year including:
· Training athletes with Prof. Ross Tucker of Science of Sport blog fame, Paul Cauldwell of EXOS, Peter Twist and Mark Cannella(Olympic Lifting)
· Mastering PT and Group Training with Mike Fitch of Animal Flow, Train Fitness, Jonathan Ross, SGT Ken, Mindy Mylrea, Keli Roberts and Helen Vanderburg
· Taking a holistic approach to fitness with Diony Podara, Angela Jenkins, Teri Mosey, Fabio Comana, Mary Yoke and more!
· Learning to deal with rehab issues with Colin Symmonds of the Gray Institute, Perry Nickelston, David Liow of the Kaizen Institute and Sean Crista of the Biomechanics Method
· Getting Specialised with Farel Hrushka (pre and post natal), Diony Podara (asthma, headaches and more), and Terry Eckmann (brain training and aging)
· Mastering Pilates with Erika Quest, Cathleen Murakami and Portia Page
· Grooving to Dance with Tony Stone, Jenn Hall, Piloxing® , Zumba® and POUND®
· Mastering Yoga and Mind Body with Edward Clark of Tripsichore Yoga fame, Jessica Mathews, Stacey McCarthy and more;
· Developing Professional and Business Skills with Shannon Fable, Lawrence Biscontini, Paul Brown and more!
And more…….explore and plan your event. Session registration will be open by May month end!
Please click here to see the complete overview: Programme AFC 2017