This exercise combines a close grip bench press with triceps extension.
- Lay with your back on a flat bench.
- Grip a barbell with a close grip 8-12 inches apart.
- Keeping your arms close to your sides lower the bar so it touches your chest, approximately an inch below your nipples.
- Slowly return to starting position, concentrating on your triceps.
- At the top of the exercise bend your arms down towards your head.
- Raise the bar back up over your chest and repeat.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.