This is a three point exercise for shoulder and middle back strengthening.
- Grasp dumbbells in each hand with a pronated grip (palms facing back wards) your shoulder rotated forward.
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent, contract your abdominals.
- Slowly lift your arms up so elbows are bent and parallel with the floor while you squeeze your shoulders together.
- then rotate your arms, bringing the dumbbells forward so that they are now above your shoulder and in line with your elbows.
- In a controlled manner lower your arms and return to the starting position.
Start with a lower weight in order to perfect the technique.
Maintain a good upright posture through out the exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.