This is an exercise for chest, triceps and shoulder strengthening. Also known as Narrow Grip Barbell Bench Press.
- Lie on a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor, keep your back flat on the bench.
- Grasp the bar a close grip (approximately 14″ apart).
- Raise the barbell above your body and move it over the middle of your chest, this is your starting position.
- Lower the bar down so it just touches your chest.
- Raise the bar till your arms are fully extended and your elbows are locked.
- Return to starting position.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.