YES!!! The AFC 2017 schedule is finalised. With more than 185 sessions, 60+ International Presenters, and 20 Pre & Post conference workshops.
We have an excellent line-up this year including:
· Training athletes with Prof. Ross Tucker of Science of Sport blog fame, Paul Cauldwell of EXOS, Peter Twist and Mark Cannella(Olympic Lifting)
· Mastering PT and Group Training with Mike Fitch of Animal Flow, Train Fitness, Jonathan Ross, SGT Ken, Mindy Mylrea, Keli Roberts and Helen Vanderburg
· Taking a holistic approach to fitness with Diony Podara, Angela Jenkins, Teri Mosey, Fabio Comana, Mary Yoke and more!
· Learning to deal with rehab issues with Colin Symmonds of the Gray Institute, Perry Nickelston, David Liow of the Kaizen Institute and Sean Crista of the Biomechanics Method
· Getting Specialised with Farel Hrushka (pre and post natal), Diony Podara (asthma, headaches and more), and Terry Eckmann (brain training and aging)
· Mastering Pilates with Erika Quest, Cathleen Murakami and Portia Page
· Grooving to Dance with Tony Stone, Jenn Hall, Piloxing® , Zumba® and POUND®
· Mastering Yoga and Mind Body with Edward Clark of Tripsichore Yoga fame, Jessica Mathews, Stacey McCarthy and more;
· Developing Professional and Business Skills with Shannon Fable, Lawrence Biscontini, Paul Brown and more!
And more…….explore and plan your event. Session registration will be open by May month end!
Please click here to see the complete overview: Programme AFC 2017
Fees:(Free shuttle service to and from the venue-PMC HQ Taguig-Ternate-PMC HQ Taguig)
5k: Php 650 – Gun Start: 6:00 A.M. (Inclusive of Race bib, Singlet,) Boodlefight and Beach Entrance)
10k: Php 850 – Gun Start 5:30 A.M. (Inclusive of race bib, Singlet, Boodlefight and Beach Entrance)
25k Kaybiang Tunnel Challenge: Php 1,250 – Gun Start: 4:30 A.M.
(Inclusive of Race Bib, Singlet, Finisher’s Dog Tag, Finisher’s Shirt, Boodlefight ,and Beach Entrance )
42k: Php 1,500 – Gun Start: 4:00 A.M. Cutoff: 3.5 hours @ 21k / 7 hours @ Finish Line
(Inclusive of Race Bib, Singlet, Finisher’s Dog Tag, Finisher’s Shirt, Boodlefight and Beach Entrance)
Garmin Store, 3rd Floor
Glorietta 5, Makati City
Marine Special Service Office (MSSO)
Headquarters Philippine Marine Corps, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
ONLINE REGISTRATION thru Bank deposit to PMCOSAI China Bank Savings Account 3510-0119-13
For details and other queries, contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact numbers 0949-5028810 (Smart) and 0977-7870171 (Globe)
Distances in kilometers (km)
21km – PHP 1,000.00
10km – PHP 850.00
5km – PHP 750.00
3km – PHP 650.00
Of course a run without its benefits wouldn’t be complete: We’ll be giving away some free goods from our sponsors Snacks and light breakfast after the run (for all runners)
Gatorade/Bottled waters (for all runners) Loot bags
Fort Bonifacio, Metro Manila
Iloilo City – SM City
Davao City – Camp Panacan Grandstand
Baguio City – PMA Campus
Cebu – TBAL
Legazpi City, Albay – TBAL
Physical Registration areas
Routes for this year’s run
Giveaways to runners:
Finisher shirt and medal for 21K and for the top 10 runners of 10K, 5K & 3K
See you there 🙂