This is an advanced exercise for chest strengthening.
- Lie on a flat bench with you feet planted firmly on the floor.
- Grasp the bar a little wider than shoulder width apart.
- Raise the barbell above your body and move it to the top of your chest, near your neck.
- This is your starting position.
- Lower the bar down so it just touches the top of your chest.
- Raise the bar till your arms are fully extended and your elbows are locked.
- Return to starting position.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.