This exercise uses a hammering (up and down) motion to isolate the biceps.
- Stand with our feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand so your palms are facing each other.
- Extend your arms so they are at the sides of your body.
- Keeping your elbows locked lift your left arm in an arc towards your left shoulder.
- Lower your arm and repeat with your right arm.
Note: Do not turn your wrists during this exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.