This exercise is a single arm version of a biceps curl.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, your knees slightly bent and your abs drawn in.
- Grasp a dumbbell in each hand so your palms are facing up.
- Extend your arms so they are at the sides of your body.
- Keeping your elbows locked lift your left arm to your chest so that your forearm touches your bicep.
- Lower your arm and repeat with your right arm.
Note: Do not swing your body as you perform this exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.