This exercise works your abs by raising your arms to meet your legs. The movements are similar to riding a bike.
- Lie on your back on a mat.
- Place your hands on either side of your head (over your ears).
- Raise your legs up, bending your knees and keeping your calves parallel to the floor.
- Bring your left arm elbow up to meet your right knee, as if riding a bike.
- Repeat with your right elbow and left knee.
- Continue alternating sides.
Note: Move your arms across your chest, squeezing your abs as you move.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.