This exercise works the abs and lower back and is the proper version of an “ab roller”.
- Place a barbell on the floor at your feet.
- Bending at the waist, grip the barbell with a shoulder with overhand grip.
- With a slow controlled motion, roll the bar out so that your back is straight.
- Keep your arms straight throughout the exercise.
- Roll back up raising your hips and butt as you return to the starting position.
Note: Practice raising your hips and butt as high as you can with this exercise.
Exercise images by Everkinetic.