Ironpinoy.com is seeking submissions for the “Fitness Athlete Spotlight” section of the Ironpinoy.com Online Magazine. Any athlete who competes professional or amateur, have a bodybuilding and fitness lifestyle who gained a positive influence in their lives, models, media personalities, regardless of age, discipline and level, will be considered for the feature but a limited number will be selected for the publication.
To be considered, email answers to the following questions and a high resolution headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Athlete Spotlight submission”. Questions should be answered in the body of the email and not sent as an attachment. The photo should be sent as an attachment.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where are you from?
4. What is the name of your team/gym?
5. What division is your team?
7. When and how did you begin to compete?
8. When and how did you begin working out?
10. What are your goals?
11. What is the best experience that you have had so far?
12. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
13. What is the toughest obstacle you have had to overcome in the sport?
14. Who are your role models in the game?
15. Why should we profile you in the magazine?
16. Is there anything you would like to add?
17. If we have additional information, how can we contact you? For athletes who are under 18 years old, please also include the name and contact information of your parents/guardians.
Send answers to the questions plus include essays, recommendations, etc if available. Submissions that do not include a photo may not be considered.
Please note that Ironpinoy.com will not confirm if entries are received.